2-4 Years 1 Opening Hyderabad
- Understanding and analyzing project requirements and translating it into specifications and programming deliverables.
- Working closely with Business Analysts, designers and clients to build new applications and enhance existing applications as well.
- Work closely with development team through development and implementation cycles.
- Should be flexible and Collaborative to work with progressively elaborating requirements and frequent changes.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Should have passion to Learn and develop new technology concepts.
- Installing, configuring, optimising and maintaining telecom application infrastructure including Asterisk, FreePBX, Vicidial boxes.
- C/C++ coding experience , Linux and Janus required.
- Scripting IVR applications using Asterisk-Java, AGI and proprietory IVR tools.
- Write quality and maintainable telecom software code in Asterisk, Java, PHP and Python with extensive test coverage in a fast paced professional software engineering environment.
- Creating webRTC applications including maintaining STUN / TURN servers and writing applications using webRTC.
- Solution design for solving customer problems, troubleshooting customer issues and proactively tracking system performance.
- Application design, testing, deployment and maintenance of voice applications and associated billing and rating systems, web configuration and reporting interfaces.
- WebRTC (Native)
- Any Graduate / Post Graduate: BE, B.Tech. or MCA M.Sc Computers etc.