Machine Learning Engineer
3-6 Years 1 Opening Hyderabad
- The ideal candidate will have experience in the latest techniques in Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, and Machine Learning (including Deep Learning approaches).
- We’re looking for someone with specialized knowledge and general skills. Someone who can architect new features one day and produce optimized code the next.
- The ideal candidate has a strong mix of education and practical experience.
- High level skills needs – Python, NLTK (Natural language processing api in python) and Tensorflow. At a minimum good python skills and knowledge of machine learning.
- Deliver a commercially deployable platform that provides automated content generation.
- Use NLP and ML techniques to bring order to unstructured data.
- Experience in extracting signal from noise in large unstructured datasets a plus.
- Work within the Engineering Team to design, code, train, test, deploy and iterate on enterprise scale machine learning systems.
- Work alongside an excellent, cross-functional team across Engineering, Product and Design.
- Previous early-stage company experience is a plus.
- Experience in applying machine learning techniques, Natural Language Processing. (NLTK)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Solid software engineering skills specifically in Python.
- Problem solver – able to work independently, and be comfortable with deadlines and milestones.
- Deep understanding of ML techniques such as: classification, clustering, deep learning, optimization methods, supervised and unsupervised techniques.
- Strong communication skills and an easy going attitude.
- Proven ability to apply, debug, and develop machine learning models for real-world applications.
- Previous industry work experience required.
- Machine Learning
- Natural Language Processing
- Artificial Intelligence
- Git, Spark, TensorFlow
- BS (with at least 3 years of industrial experience), MS or PhD in Computer Science or related field and/or equivalent experience in the space.